Most parking at the Casino and the hotel is free at all times. To ensure that parking spots are available to Casino clientele, parking fees are charged during peak hours in P1, P2 and P3 parking lots only.
Rebates available to Casino Privilèges members
- Prestige members: Free access at all times to P1, P2 and P3 parking lots when a Casino Privilèges card and the parking stub are presented at the Casino’s cashier cage.
- Privilèges members: 50% rebate on applicable charges.
- Less than 15 minutes: Free
- 15 minutes to less than 5 hours: $6 (Casino Privilèges members: $3)
- 5 to 24 hours: $12 (Casino Privilèges members: $6)
Where to pay parking fees
- Casino cashier (in cash or by debit card)
- Automated machine at the pedestrian exit on Level P2 (cash or credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
- Exit terminal on each level (P1, P2 and P3) (credit card only: Visa, MasterCard or American Express)