Direction: Get there | Casino de Charlevoix
Getting to the Casino
Located 150 km east of Québec City and less than 90-minute drive from Jean-Lesage International Airport, the Casino de Charlevoix and Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu are easily accessible by road.
Casino de Charlevoix
183 Rue Richelieu
La Malbaie, QC G5A 1X8 Canada
Telephone: 418-665-5300 or 1-800-665-2274
Most parking at the Casino and the hotel is free at all times. To ensure that parking spots are available to Casino clientele, parking fees are charged during peak hours in P1, P2 and P3 parking lots only.
Rebates available to Casino Privilèges members
- Prestige members: Free access at all times to P1, P2 and P3 parking lots when a Casino Privilèges card and the parking stub are presented at the Casino’s cashier cage.
- Privilèges members: 50% rebate on applicable charges.
- Less than 15 minutes: Free
- 15 minutes to less than 5 hours: $6 (Casino Privilèges members: $3)
- 5 to 24 hours: $12 (Casino Privilèges members: $6)
Where to pay parking fees
- Casino cashier (in cash or by debit card)
- Automated machine at the pedestrian exit on Level P2 (cash or credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
- Exit terminal on each level (P1, P2 and P3) (credit card only: Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
Travel with the shuttle La Québécoise for only $15 (including taxes) and get a $10 credit game.
Departure every Friday and Saturday
Details and reservations: 418-872-5525, extension 200 or at email@example.com
Departure starting at 4:30 p.m. from Salon de Jeux du Québec, arrival at the Casino at 6:30 p.m.
Departure at midnight, arrival in Québec around 1:30 a.m.
Departure starting at 4 p.m. arrival at the Casino at 6:30 p.m.
Departure at midnight, arrival in Québec around 2 a.m.
Québec City (south shore)
Departure 4 p.m.
Les Promenades du Sud (Maxi)
940 Chemin du Sault
Lévis, QC G6W 5M6
Salon de jeux de Québec
Friday et Saturday
Departure 4:30 p.m.
Centre commercial Fleur de Lys
550, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
Québec, QC G1M 2S6
Friday and Saturday
Departure 5:00 p.m.
10000, boulevard Sainte-Anne
Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré, QC G0A 3C0