Get your privileges.
With a simple card, get all exclusive member benefits, special offers, comps and draws.
More points, more fun
Earn points playing slot machines, table games and keno. Then, take advantage of all the Club has to offer.
Make your evening unforgettable. Take advantage of discounts on shows and special offers at restaurants in Québec’s casinos.
Tour our casinos and take advantage of exclusive discounts on accommodations.
Chances to win big every month
April 2018: $2,000 in cash
May 2018: $2,000 in cash
June 2018: $2,000 in cash
July 2018: Québec Casino prize
August 2018: Trip to Greece
September 2018: 1,500,000 Privilèges Points
October 2018: Trip to Ireland
November 2018: Lease of a BMW X1 xDrive28i for two years
December 2018: Québec Casino prize
January 2019: Trip to Turks and Caicos Islands
February 2019: 1,500,000 Privilèges Points
March 2019: Caribbean cruise
To participate in the monthly grand prize draw, play slot machines, table games
and keno using your Casino Privilèges card.ƚ
1 bet per day = 1 chance to win
Welcome offer of up to $25 for new members1
Points earned playing slot machines
|+ 30 %||+ 50 %|
Points earned playing table games and keno
|Included +||Included ++|
Participation in exclusive promotions and monthly grand prize draws2
Discounts at Québec casino restaurants during certain periods of the year
Up to 20% discount at the Altitude Seafood and Grill – Lounge Restaurant at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Discount at the Théâtre du Casino du Lac-Leamy3
|10 %||15 %||20 %||30 %|
Priority registration at the Hilton Lac-Leamy reception desk
Exclusive offers at the Hilton Lac-Leamy and Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu during certain periods of the year
Preferential rates at certain Casino de Mont-Tremblant hotel partners during certain periods of the year
Rebate on regular rates in effect for a one-night stay at the Hilton Lac-Leamy and the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu4
|5 %||10 %||15 %||20 %|
Free valet parking at the Casino du Lac-Leamy
Birthday and Christmas gifts
Access to parking near the Casino de Charlevoix
|50 % off
|50 % off
Slot machine reservation time limit per 4-hour period
|30 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes|
Opportunity to make Casino de Montréal restaurant reservations at the Casino Privilèges counter
New – Earn points at our restaurants
Access to the High Limits Lounge5
Priority access to Casino de Montréal and Casino du Lac-Leamy restaurants
Exclusive access to the Casino de Montréal’s P1 parking level
Access to covered parking at the Casino du Lac-Leamy
Priority access to Casino de Montréal and Casino du Lac-Leamy cloakrooms
Priority cashier access at the Casino du Lac-Leamy
Earn points at restaurants
Good news for all Privilèges Plus, Prestige and Prestige Plus members: you can now earn points on your meals!
Take advantage at all Casinos du Québec restaurants, including Arôme Seafood and Grill at the Hilton Lac-Leamy.
$1 spent = 5 Privilèges Points
1 Benefit exclusive to clients who join the Casino Privilèges club. Certain conditions apply.
2 Benefit restricted to members eligible for select promotions.
3 Applicable to individual tickets, before taxes and service fees, on select shows. Other conditions may apply.
4 May not be combined with any other offer.
5 The Casino reserves the right to refuse or withdraw a member’s lounge access.
See other applicable conditions at the Casino Privilèges counter.
Earning points is easy.
Earn points when you play slot machines, table games or keno,* or when paying your bill at one of our restaurants**. Redeem points for cash: 300 Privilèges Points = $1.
*Except at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant.
Insert your card
Insert your card in the reader before activating the slot machine.
Get one (1) Privilèges Point for every dollar bet playing slot machines.**
Redeem your points
Redeem your points for cash directly at specially-identified slot machines.
Table games and keno
To earn points
To earn points playing table games and keno, hand your Casino Privilèges card to the dealer, gaming table operations supervisor or keno attendant.
Points are calculated according to the type of table game, the length of time played and your average bet. At keno, points are calculated according to the value of tickets purchased.
Redeem your points
Redeem your points for cash or Casino products and services.
Show your card
To earn points when you eat at one of our restaurants, present your Privilèges Plus, Prestige or Prestige Plus card to your server when you pay your bill.
For each dollar spent at our restaurants, receive five (5) Privilèges Points.
Redeem your points
Redeem your points for cash at a Casino Privilèges counter, a cashier or a slot machine.
**The number of Privilèges Points earned will vary according to game and the member’s Casino status.
Achieve the next Casino status.
When you register for the Casino Privilèges Club, you are given Privilèges status. As you play or when pay your bill at one of our restaurantsƚ, you not only earn Privilèges Points, but also Casino Status Points.* By earning Casino Status Points, you could achieve a higher status and therefore get even more benefits. Redeeming Privilèges Points does not affect your Casino Status Points balance.
The Casino Status of all Casino Privilèges members is reevaluated at the end of the reference year established by the Casino, which begins on October 15 every year. At that time, all Casino Status Points balances are reset to zero. You have one year to start earning Casino Status Points again and requalify for the same level or for another. If you reach a higher level Casino Status before the reevaluation date, you may enjoy those benefits immediately and will maintain the status until reevaluation the following year.
ƚ Eligible members
*During a 12-month period. Certain conditions apply.
No minimum required.
1,600 Casino Status points earned*
35,000 Casino Status points earned*
400,000 Casino Status points earned*
Easy, free and available to everyone
Why not make your casino experience even better? Register for the Casino Privilèges Club and get up to $25 in rewards.
Go to the Casino Privilèges counter to register. Information contained in member files is confidential and access is protected by a personal identification number.
New offers every month
To be sure you don’t miss anything, ask for your free Casino Privilèges magazine. Every month, take advantage of personalized offers, bonus points, discounts, draws and lots of surprises. You will also receive invitations to events, accommodation package and restaurant offers, and much more.
Frequently asked questions
Q-1 How can I earn Privilèges Points?
A. You earn Privilèges points with every bet you make at slot machines† and according to accumulated gaming credits: $1 bet = 1 Privilèges Point. To earn Privilèges Points, you must insert your membership card in the slot machine’s reader as soon as you start playing.
You may also earn Points playing at table games and keno. With table games, Points are calculated according to type of game, play time and average bet. With keno, Points are calculated according to the value of tickets purchased. To earn Privilèges Points, just hand your membership card to the gaming table operations supervisor or the keno attendant when you start playing.
COMING OCTOBER 18, 2016: Privilèges Plus, Prestige and Prestige Plus members can now collect Privilèges Points on purchases at our restaurants. For each $1 spent, you’ll earn 5 Privilèges Points.
†Privilèges Points earned may vary according to game and the member’s Casino Privilèges Status.
Q-2 What are the advantages of Privilèges Points?
A. Privilèges Points are redeemable for cash: 300 Privilèges Points equal $1 (in Canadian currency) when redeemed. You may also redeem them for Casino products and services.
Q-3 How can I redeem Privilèges Points?
A. Privilèges Points may be redeemed for gaming credits directly at slot machines. A minimum of 1,500 Privilèges Points ($5) may be redeemed for cash. The withdrawal may be made at a Casino Privilèges terminal or with a cashier at one of Québec’s four casinos.
Privilèges Points earned playing table games and keno may also be redeemed for Casino products and services.
Q-4 How do I know what my Privilèges Points balance is?
A. Your Privilèges Points balance may be obtained directly from a slot machine, Privilèges interactive terminal or Casino Privilèges counter.
You may ask for the dollar balance available for redemption at a Casino cashier or Casino Privilèges counter. It is also available at any Casino Privilèges terminal.
Q-5 How can I earn Casino Status Points and what can they be used for?
A. You earn Casino Status Points when you use your membership card playing your favourite slot machine game, table game or keno.*
COMING OCTOBER 18, 2016: Privilèges Plus, Prestige and Prestige Plus members can now collect Casino Status Points on purchases at our restaurants. For each $1 spent, you’ll earn 5 Casino Status Points.
Casino Status Points enable you to achieve one of four Casino Status levels: Privilèges, Privilèges Plus, Prestige or Prestige Plus. Casino Status provides benefits in each of our casinos.
*Certain conditions apply.
Q-6 How do I achieve a higher Casino Status and therefore get more benefits?
The Casino Status of all Casino Privilèges members is reevaluated at the end of the reference year established by the Casino, which begins on October 15 every year. At that time, all Casino Status Points balances are reset to zero. You have one year (12 months) to start earning Casino Status Points again and requalify for the same level or for another. You must earn 1,600 Casino Status Points during the reference year to achieve Privilèges Plus Casino Status, 35,000 Casino Status Points to achieve Prestige Casino Status and 400,000 Casino Status Points to achieve Prestige Plus Casino Status.
Note that, if you achieve a higher level Casino Status before the reevaluation date, you may enjoy those benefits immediately and will maintain the status until reevaluation the following year.
Q-7 As a member, how do I change my regular mail or e-mail address?
Casino Privilèges members who wish to change their regular mail or e-mail address on our distribution list must go to the Casino in person or online at Casino Privilèges.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TERMINALS
The interactive Privilèges terminals give you access to information on your Casino Privilèges account.
Avoid line-ups at the Casino Privilèges counter
Discover ongoing offers and promotions
Consult your Privilèges Points and Casino Status Points balance
It's easy. Simply follow instructions on screen.
To get your Privilèges Points:
Insert and quickly remove your membership card from the Privilèges terminal
Use the keyboard to enter your personal identification code
Select “Your Offers”
The interactive Privilèges terminals are located near the Casino Privilèges counter.
Rules and conditions apply in the Casino Privilèges Club
Casino Privilèges Club members must comply with the following rules:
- Registration is restricted to persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older who show a valid piece of photo ID displaying their date of birth.
- Membership cardholders are responsible for the card and confidentiality of their PIN. The Société des casinos du Québec declines all responsibility if a third party uses the member’s PIN.
- Membership cardholders must correctly insert the card in the slot machine reader and ensure it is accepted by the system. Privilèges Points may then be earned. An incorrectly inserted card will not record Privilèges Points. The Casino declines all responsibility for Points that may not be recorded if the card is inserted incorrectly or a mistake is made during use.
- Membership cardholders may redeem Privilège Points for cash according to applicable terms. Points may only be redeemed in dollars. Cardholders must check the accuracy of any Privilèges Point redemption operation.
- Membership cardholders will be the only persons authorized to use their card. Cardholders may not allow another player to earn Privilèges Points on their card, and may not insert their card in a slot machine used by another player. Privilèges Points earned by cardholders are not transferable. A cardholder’s bankruptcy or death will result in cancellation of the card and Privilèges Points earned.
- The Casino reserves the right to establish or change the maximum number of Privilèges Points that may be registered in a file and, as appropriate, require the membership cardholder to redeem a sufficient number of points to avoid exceeding the maximum.
- A file in which no activity has been recorded or Points earned by the cardholder during a period of twelve (12) consecutive months will be considered inactive, and Privilèges Points earned by the cardholder will be automatically cancelled.
- Membership cardholders must immediately notify the Casino of the loss or theft of their card. The Casino declines all responsibility for damages incurred by the cardholder in the event of card loss or theft.
- Privilèges Points earned remain the Casino’s property for as long as the cardholder does not exercise the redemption option in accordance with Point 4. Privilèges Points may not be assigned or transferred to a third party, and may not be seized. In addition, the Casino will retain ownership of the card. The Casino may, at its discretion, refuse to issue a card or revoke it, and may cancel the account balance in the event of fraud or non-compliance with Casino Privilèges Club rules or applicable Casino standards.
- The Casino reserves the right to adjust the cardholder’s balance should he or she disrupt the operation of a slot machine or disregard any applicable Casino Privilège Club rule.
- The Casino declines all responsibility towards a membership cardholder in the event of system defect or operator error. The Casino reserves the right to correct a file by returning any of its parts to the position they were in before any defect or error, according to the information in its records.
- Each Casino Privilèges member’s Casino Status will be determined according to the number of Casino Status points earned during the reference year established by the Casino. At the end of the reference year, the Casino Status Points balance will be reset to zero (0) so as to reevaluate the Casino Status to which the member will be entitled for the following year.
- The Casino reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the Casino Privilèges Club and related benefits, in whole or in part, without notice or responsibility towards cardholders. The interpretation of Club terms and rules rests exclusively with the Casino, whose decisions are final.
- Cardholders’ use of the card will be deemed confirmation of their acceptance of the rules governing the Casino Privilèges Club.
- These rules take precedence over any previous Casino Privilèges Club rules.
Keep up to date on what’s new.
You are already a member, but you don’t receive our exclusive e-mails? Subscribe to our newsletter and start receiving offers and other surprises.
NOTE: Casino Privilèges is a registered trademark of the Société des loteries du Québec.Privilèges Points, Casino Points Status, Casino Status and the Casino Privilèges logo and crown are Société des loteries du Québec trademarks.
ƚComplete rules and details available at the Casino Privilèges counter.