Get your privileges.
With a simple card, get all exclusive member benefits, special offers, comps and draws.
More points, more fun
Earn points playing slot machines, table games and keno. Then, take advantage of all the Club has to offer.
Make your evening unforgettable. Take advantage of discounts on shows and special offers at restaurants in Québec’s casinos.
Tour our casinos and take advantage of exclusive discounts on accommodations.
Chances to win big every month
January 2019: Trip to Turks and Caicos Islands
February 2019: 1,500,000 Privilèges Points
March 2019: Caribbean cruise
April 2019: $2,500
May 2019: Safari in South Africa
June 2019: $2,500
July 2019: Lease of a BMW X1 xDrive28i for two years
August 2019: $2,500
September 2019: Trip to Italy
To participate in the monthly grand prize draw, play slot machines, table games
and keno using your Casino Privilèges card.ƚ
1 bet per day = 1 chance to win
ƚComplete rules and details available at the Casino Privilèges counter.
Welcome offer of up to $25 for new members1
Points earned playing slot machines
|+ 30%||+ 50%|
Points earned playing table games and keno
|Included +||Included ++|
Points earned at our restaurants
Access to exclusive promotions and Casino Privilèges grand prize draws2
Up to 15% off at the Altitude Seafood and Grill restaurant at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Discount at the Théâtre du Casino du Lac-Leamy3
Access to presale tickets and exclusive discounts on shows at the Cabaret du Casino de Montréal
15% discount on regularly priced treatments and packages at all Amerispa and Moment Spa Centres4
Priority check-in at the Hilton Lac-Leamy
Exclusive offers at the Hilton Lac-Leamy and Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu during certain periods of the year
Preferential rates at certain Casino de Mont-Tremblant hotel partners during certain periods of the year
Discount on regular rates in effect for a one-night stay at the Hilton Lac-Leamy and the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu5
Free valet parking at the Casino du Lac-Leamy
Free shuttle service from the Casino de Montréal and Casino du Lac-Leamy to the Casino de Mont-Tremblant during certain periods of the year
Birthday and holiday offers
Access to parking near the Casino de Charlevoix
|50% discount||50% off
Slot machine reservation time limit per 4-hour period
|30 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes|
Access to the High Limits Lounge7
Priority access to the restaurants at the Casino de Montréal and Casino du Lac-Leamy
Exclusive access to the Casino de Montréal’s P1 parking level
Access to covered parking at the Casino du Lac-Leamy
Priority access to the cloakrooms at the Casino de Montréal and Casino du Lac-Leamy
Priority cash desk access at the Casino du Lac-Leamy
Earn points at restaurants
Good news for all Privilèges Plus, Prestige and Prestige Plus members: you can now earn points on your meals!
Take advantage at all Casinos du Québec restaurants, including Arôme Seafood and Grill at the Hilton Lac-Leamy.
$1 spent = 5 Privilèges Points
1 Only for customers who join the Casino Privilèges club. Certain conditions apply.
2 Only offered to members who are eligible for select promotions.
3 Applies to individual tickets, before tax and service fees, on select shows. Other conditions may apply.
4 Valid for the member only. Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Upon presentation of the Casino Privilèges card and a valid piece of photo ID.
5 May not be combined with any other offer.
6 Free for visits of 5 hours or more.
7 The Casino reserves the right to refuse or withdraw a member’s lounge access.
See other applicable conditions at the Casino Privilèges counter.
Earning points is easy.
Earn points when you play slot machines, table games or keno,* or when paying your bill at one of our restaurants**. Redeem points for cash: 300 Privilèges Points = $1.
*Except at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant.
Insert your card
Insert your card in the reader before activating the slot machine.
Get one (1) Privilèges Point for every dollar bet playing slot machines.**
Redeem your points
Redeem your points for cash directly at specially-identified slot machines.
Table games and keno
To earn points
To earn points playing table games and keno, hand your Casino Privilèges card to the dealer, gaming table operations supervisor or keno attendant.
Points are calculated according to the type of table game, the length of time played and your average bet. At keno, points are calculated according to the value of tickets purchased.
Redeem your points
Redeem your points for cash or Casino products and services.
Show your card
To earn points when you eat at one of our restaurants, present your Privilèges Plus, Prestige or Prestige Plus card to your server when you pay your bill.
For each dollar spent at our restaurants, receive five (5) Privilèges Points.
Redeem your points
Redeem your points for cash at a Casino Privilèges counter, a cashier or a slot machine.
**The number of Privilèges Points earned will vary according to game and the member’s Casino status.
Achieve the next Casino status.
When you register for the Casino Privilèges Club, you are given Privilèges status. As you play or when pay your bill at one of our restaurantsƚ, you not only earn Privilèges Points, but also Casino Status Points.* By earning Casino Status Points, you could achieve a higher status and therefore get even more benefits. Redeeming Privilèges Points does not affect your Casino Status Points balance.
The Casino Status of all Casino Privilèges members is reevaluated at the end of the reference year established by the Casino, which begins on October 15 every year. At that time, all Casino Status Points balances are reset to zero. You have one year to start earning Casino Status Points again and requalify for the same level or for another. If you reach a higher level Casino Status before the reevaluation date, you may enjoy those benefits immediately and will maintain the status until reevaluation the following year.
ƚ Eligible members
*During a 12-month period. Certain conditions apply.
No minimum required.
1,600 Casino Status points earned*
35,000 Casino Status points earned*
400,000 Casino Status points earned*
Easy, free and available to everyone
Why not make your casino experience even better? Register for the Casino Privilèges Club and get up to $25 in rewards.
Go to the Casino Privilèges counter to register. Information contained in member files is confidential and access is protected by a personal identification number.
New offers every month
To be sure you don’t miss anything, ask for your free Casino Privilèges magazine. Every month, take advantage of personalized offers, bonus points, discounts, draws and lots of surprises. You will also receive invitations to events, accommodation package and restaurant offers, and much more.
Frequently asked questions
Q-1 How can I earn Privilèges Points?
A. You earn Privilèges points with every bet you make at slot machines† and according to accumulated gaming credits: $1 bet = 1 Privilèges Point. To earn Privilèges Points, you must insert your membership card in the slot machine’s reader as soon as you start playing.
You may also earn Points playing at table games and keno. With table games, Points are calculated according to type of game, play time and average bet. With keno, Points are calculated according to the value of tickets purchased. To earn Privilèges Points, just hand your membership card to the gaming table operations supervisor or the keno attendant when you start playing.
COMING OCTOBER 18, 2016: Privilèges Plus, Prestige and Prestige Plus members can now collect Privilèges Points on purchases at our restaurants. For each $1 spent, you’ll earn 5 Privilèges Points.
†Privilèges Points earned may vary according to game and the member’s Casino Privilèges Status.
Q-2 What are the advantages of Privilèges Points?
A. Privilèges Points are redeemable for cash: 300 Privilèges Points equal $1 (in Canadian currency) when redeemed. You may also redeem them for Casino products and services.
Q-3 How can I redeem Privilèges Points?
A. Privilèges Points may be redeemed for gaming credits directly at slot machines. A minimum of 1,500 Privilèges Points ($5) may be redeemed for cash. The withdrawal may be made at a Casino Privilèges terminal or with a cashier at one of Québec’s four casinos.
Privilèges Points earned playing table games and keno may also be redeemed for Casino products and services.
Q-4 How do I know what my Privilèges Points balance is?
A. Your Privilèges Points balance may be obtained directly from a slot machine, Privilèges interactive terminal or Casino Privilèges counter.
You may ask for the dollar balance available for redemption at a Casino cashier or Casino Privilèges counter. It is also available at any Casino Privilèges terminal.
Q-5 How can I earn Casino Status Points and what can they be used for?
A. You earn Casino Status Points when you use your membership card playing your favourite slot machine game, table game or keno.*
COMING OCTOBER 18, 2016: Privilèges Plus, Prestige and Prestige Plus members can now collect Casino Status Points on purchases at our restaurants. For each $1 spent, you’ll earn 5 Casino Status Points.
Casino Status Points enable you to achieve one of four Casino Status levels: Privilèges, Privilèges Plus, Prestige or Prestige Plus. Casino Status provides benefits in each of our casinos.
*Certain conditions apply.
Q-6 How do I achieve a higher Casino Status and therefore get more benefits?
The Casino Status of all Casino Privilèges members is reevaluated at the end of the reference year established by the Casino, which begins on October 15 every year. At that time, all Casino Status Points balances are reset to zero. You have one year (12 months) to start earning Casino Status Points again and requalify for the same level or for another. You must earn 1,600 Casino Status Points during the reference year to achieve Privilèges Plus Casino Status, 35,000 Casino Status Points to achieve Prestige Casino Status and 400,000 Casino Status Points to achieve Prestige Plus Casino Status.
Note that, if you achieve a higher level Casino Status before the reevaluation date, you may enjoy those benefits immediately and will maintain the status until reevaluation the following year.
Q-7 As a member, how do I change my regular mail or e-mail address?
Casino Privilèges members who wish to change their regular mail or e-mail address on our distribution list must go to the Casino in person or online at Casino Privilèges.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TERMINALS
The interactive Privilèges terminals give you access to information on your Casino Privilèges account.
Avoid line-ups at the Casino Privilèges counter
Discover ongoing offers and promotions
Consult your Privilèges Points and Casino Status Points balance
It's easy. Simply follow instructions on screen.
To get your Privilèges Points:
Insert and quickly remove your membership card from the Privilèges terminal
Use the keyboard to enter your personal identification code
Select “Your Offers”
The interactive Privilèges terminals are located near the Casino Privilèges counter.
Rules and conditions apply in the Casino Privilèges Club
Casino Privilèges Club members must comply with the following rules:
All members of the Casino Privilèges Club must respect the following rules:
- Membership is restricted to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older who present an official piece of identification bearing a photo and date of birth.
- Casino Privilèges members are responsible for the safekeeping of their card and keeping their personal identification code confidential. The Société des casinos du Québec Inc. (the “Casino”) declines all liability should the personal identification code be used by a third party.
- The cardholder must correctly insert the card in the slot machine scanner and ensure the system accepts it. Privilèges Points can then be attributed. If the card is incorrectly inserted, no Privilèges Points will be earned. The Casino is not responsible for points not attributed to a file if the card is incorrectly inserted or an error is made using the card.
- The cardholder may exchange Privilèges Points for cash in accordance with applicable procedures, in whole dollars only, excluding cents. The cardholder is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all Privilèges Points exchange transactions.
- The cardholder is the only person authorized to use the card. Cardholders may not have other players earn Privilèges Points on their behalf, or insert their cards in slot machines being used by other players. Privilèges Points earned by the cardholder are non-transferable. The card and Privilèges Points are cancelled in the event of bankruptcy or death.
- The Casino reserves the right to determine a maximum number of Privilèges Points allowed in a file, to alter this maximum balance and to require the redemption of a sufficient number of points to avoid exceeding the maximum.
- A file in which no activity or earnings by the cardholder have been noted for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months will be considered inactive and any Privilèges Points earned by the cardholder will be automatically cancelled.
- Cardholders must immediately advise the Casino in the event of the card’s loss or theft. The Casino is not responsible for damages suffered by cardholders in the event of such loss or theft.
- Comps for table games and keno may be obtained using this card, under the terms established by the Casino. At the client’s request, comps may be converted to Privilèges Points exchangeable for cash in accordance with applicable conditions. The value of comps earned at table games and keno not converted to Privilèges Points at the client’s request expires after one hundred and eighty (180) days.
- Earned Privilèges Points remain the property of the Casino until they are redeemed by the member in accordance with in Section 4. Privilèges Points may not be assigned, transmitted, or transferred to a third party and are exempt from seizure. Furthermore, the Casino retains ownership for the card. In all impunity, the Casino may revoke or refuse to issue a card, and may cancel the balance on file, notably in the event of fraud or failure to abide by membership rules or applicable Casino regulations.
- The Casino Status Level attributed to a Casino Privilèges member is calculated based on the amount of Casino Status Points accrued during the reference year, as determined by the Casino. At the term of this reference year, the player’s Casino Status Point balance is reset to zero (0) in order to reevaluate the player’s Casino Status Level for the following year.
- The Casino bears no liability toward the cardholder in the event of system malfunction or operator error. The Casino reserves the right to correct a file by returning the balance to where it was prior to any malfunction or error according to the information contained in its records.
- The Casino reserves the right to take any appropriate measures it sees fits, including adjusting the holder’s Privilège Points and Casino Status Points balance, if that person is found to have disrupted a machine’s operation, exhibited behaviour that the Casino deems inappropriate, or otherwise violated applicable Casino Privilèges Club rules.
- The Casino may alter, suspend, or cancel the Casino Privilèges Club program and its related benefits in part or in whole at any time, without prior notice and without incurring any liability whatsoever toward the cardholder. Interpretation of membership rules is the Casino’s exclusive prerogative and its decisions in this regard are final and binding.
- The fact that the cardholder uses the card confirms his/her acceptance of Casino Privilèges Club rules.
- The rules herein take precedence over any previous Casino Privilèges Club rules
Keep up to date on what’s new.
You are already a member, but you don’t receive our exclusive e-mails? Subscribe to our newsletter and start receiving offers and other surprises.
NOTE: Casino Privilèges is a registered trademark of the Société des loteries du Québec.Privilèges Points, Casino Points Status, Casino Status and the Casino Privilèges logo and crown are Société des loteries du Québec trademarks.